Kicking Off its Annual User Conference, PointClickCare Welcomes More Than 2,000 Attendees to SUMMIT 2019
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–PointClickCare, the leading cloud-based software vendor for the senior care market, kicked off its annual customer conference this week in Dallas, Texas, bringing together more than 2,000 senior care providers, partners, and industry experts. Now in its ninth year, PointClickCare SUMMIT is the largest vendor-hosted gathering of senior care professionals in North America. The conference provides attendees an unparalleled opportunity to learn, share, and network with the industry’s leading providers, vendors, and influencers.
SUMMIT is specifically designed to focus attention on the issues impacting the senior care industry. Whether a newcomer or veteran to SUMMIT, attendees will gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of the latest technology and innovation available to help them better adapt for the changes ahead.
“The pace of change within the senior care market is undoubtedly accelerating,” says Mike Wessinger, CEO, PointClickCare. “While the degree of change may bring with it a level of uncertainty, it also presents an opportunity to innovate and reimagine the sector and the way care is provided. This year, SUMMIT is focused on how technology is helping our customers thrive in the ‘New Normal’ of value-based care, and how it can further support them in the future as the industry-wide quality transformation evolves.”
SUMMIT attendees will receive exclusive insights into what’s new and what’s ahead for PointClickCare and the senior care industry at large, as well as experience an exciting agenda full of educational sessions and networking opportunities, including:
- Pre-Conference Training – Five pre-conference courses that offer attendees a chance to have uninterrupted, hands-on time to learn and collaborate with PointClickCare’s Super User community.
- Breakout sessions – Over 66 sessions designed specifically for providers across the care continuum. During these sessions, attendees will learn about key trends and best practices from various industry experts, PointClickCare partners, and industry peers.
- Partner Marketplace – A central hub of complementary solutions from 76 of the senior care market’s leading technology and service vendors, all of which are designed to enhance the value of the PointClickCare platform.
- PointClickCare Showcase – Various demos of PointClickCare’s latest solutions in one place. Attendees will get a closer look at Performance Insights™, Harmony Insights™, and Nursing Advantage™, as well as our latest mobile apps – Care at Home™ and PointClickCare Companion™.
- SUMMIT SmartBar/DemoBar – An opportunity for customers to be able to gain one-to-one, hands-on time with PointClickCare subject matter experts to learn more about how to maximize their technology investment.
“SUMMIT has always been, and continues to be, an experience that ignites the passion that senior care providers possess for delivering the best quality of care and service,” says Cheryl Alden, Senior Vice President of Marketing, PointClickCare. “Over the next three days, we look forward to celebrating our customers, their amazing work, and our shared passion.”
PointClickCare Technologies Inc., helps senior care providers gain the confidence they need to navigate the new realities of value-based healthcare – achieving preferred status in competitive and shrinking networks, optimizing financial and operational health, attracting and retaining the right staff, and connecting to the right partners and insights needed to effectively manage and mitigate risk. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by KLAS Research as Best in KLAS Vendor for Long-term Care, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based environments where providers, patients, and payers eliminate data silos between care settings, connecting stakeholders to meaningful insights. With a suite of fully-integrated applications powered by an interoperable, mobile friendly, and regulatory-compliant electronic health record and revenue cycle management platform, PointClickCare helps care providers connect and collaborate within their care network. Over 21,000 skilled nursing facilities, senior living communities, and home health agencies use PointClickCare today, making it the North American healthcare IT market leader for the LTPAC industry. For more information on PointClickCare’s software solutions, please visit www.pointclickcare.com.
Public Relations Specialist