PUNE, India, Aug. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Telemedicine Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026″ predicts the market to rise at a CAGR of 23.5% between 2019 and 2026. Increasing penetration of smartphones in developing as well as developed regions is enabling growth in the market. Telemedicine allows medical practitioners and clinicians to access patient’s health records such as computed tomography, X-rays, electrocardiogram, and others.
As per the report, the global market for telemedicine was valued at US$ 34,289.2 Mn in the year 2018 and is anticipated to reach US$ 185,669.6 Mn by 2026. The analysts stated that technological developments in telemedicine products would make healthcare more accessible and affordable to all. Spurred by this, the Telemedicine Market growth is likely to increase in the forthcoming years.
Browse Complete Report Details with Table of Content and Figures:
The global Telemedicine Market is highly competitive and is likely to witness the entry of new players, besides the launch of new products. Recently in May 2019, a telemedicine company called CirrusMD Inc. raised around US$ 15 million by Drive Capital. The company aims to offer seamless communication between patients and doctors online. Rapid advancements in information and communication technology (ICT) has revolutionized the healthcare industry.
Teleradiology to Cover Leading Share Among Application Segments
Telemedicine services are anticipated to lead the market during the forecast period. Presence of favorable reimbursement policies on teleconsultation is one of the primary factors responsible for the growth of telemedicine services. Other factors such as the entry of new players and increasing adoption of real-time communication devices are driving the telemedicine services segment. Driven by these factors, the Telemedicine Market size is expected to increase over the projected horizon. Among application, teleradiology is projected to cover leading share in the market. Other segments based on application include teledermatology, telepathology, and telepsychiatry. Healthcare providers are increasingly adopting Picture Archiving and Communication System or PACS. This system securely stores and transmits electronic images from anywhere in the world. It enables easy transmission of images with the help of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
Active Government Support Catapults North America Market to the Fore
From a geographical standpoint, North America is anticipated to emerge dominant in the global Telemedicine Market. Governments in this region are planning to develop favorable reimbursement policies and practice standards for telemedicine and e-health. This, coupled with increasing patient pool, is boosting the market in North America. The Senate in Florida passed a House Bill 23 in April 2019, establishing standards of practice for telemedicine and telehealth providers. As the aging population is increasing and preference towards telemedicine is rising, the number of e-health visits are increasing exponentially. This will further increase the Telemedicine Market share in North America.
Apart from North America, Europe is also expected to grow considerably primarily on account of increasing technological advancements in telecommunications. In addition to this, increasing start-up funding is expected to help the market expand in Europe. Increasing geriatric and rural population are factors attributable to the growth of the market in Asia Pacific.
Comcast and Independence Health Group’s Partnership to Improve Delivery Experience Between Patients and
Companies such as GlobalMed, InTouch Technologies, Inc., MeMD, MDLIVE Inc., 2nd.MD, Encounter Telemedicine, and SnapMD, Inc. are functioning in the global Telemedicine Market. However, some companies such as American Well, Doctor On Demand, and Teladoc Health are leading the market. This is predominantly attributable to their strong customer reach and an increasing number of online consultation. These companies are continuously focusing on collaborations, acquisitions, and other strategies to increase their market share. For instance, InTouch Health launched a virtual care platform called Solo in April 2019. This platform is a fully integrated end-to-end platform, accommodates multiple settings, and can be used by any user. In the same year, Comcast partnered with Independence Health Group to develop a new communication platform enabled with patient-centered technology. This platform aims to enhance the overall efficiency and experience of patients and healthcare providers.
Telemedicine Market Players
- American Well
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- Doctor On Demand, Inc.
- MDLIVE Inc.
- Encounter Telemedicine
- SnapMD, Inc.
- Other players
Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of Telemedicine Services
- Reimbursement Scenario – For Key Countries
- Overview of Telemedicine Policies – For Key Countries
- Technological Advancements in Telemedicine Market
- Startups with their Funding Overview
- Key industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Telemedicine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Modality
- Store-and-forward (Asynchronous)
- Real-time (Synchronous)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Healthcare Facilities
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategic Recommendations
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/telemedicine-market-market-101067
Browse Related Reports:
- Telehealth Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Products, Services), By Application (Telemedicine, Patient Monitoring, Continuous Medical Education, Others), By Modality (Store-and-forward (Asynchronous), Real-time (Synchronous), Remote Patient Monitoring), By End User (Healthcare Facilities, Homecare, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Pain Management Devices Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Electrical Stimulation Devices, RF Ablation Devices, Neuromodulation Devices, Infusion Pumps), By Application (Musculoskeletal, Brain, Cancer, Neuropathy, Others), By End User (Physiotherapy Centers, Hospitals and Clinics, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Wearable Medical Devices Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product (Diagnostic & Patient Monitoring Wearable Medical Devices, Therapeutic Wearable Medical Devices), By Application (Remote Patient Monitoring and Home Healthcare, Sports and Fitness), By Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Hypermarkets) and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Mass Spectrometer Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product (Hybrid, Single), By End-user (Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Institutes & Government Organization, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Others (Environmental testing, food, and chemical testing)) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/telemedicine-market-to-flourish-at-23-5-cagr-intouch-health-launches-an-end-to-end-platform-solo-to-help-users-worldwide-fortune-business-insights-300898669.html
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights