BRADENTON, Fla., April 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Med X Change, Inc. is launching the 4Klear “Lite” camera only version just 6 months after the 4Klear 4K Camera & 4K Recorder All-in-One was launched late 2018. The 4Klear “Lite is a native 4K camera but can also be upgraded to all the 4K recording features with a simple software activation without any hardware changes.
In addition to the 4Klear camera, Med X Change will be promoting its Evolution4K Medical Video Recorder platform, the MDSS (Content Management System) for HD and 4K medical imaging content along with our Universal Interface Engine (“UIE“), which is a software package for HL7 integration of hospital’s EMR (i.e. Epic, Cerner), PACS & VNA systems. A software package designed to be a secure central location/archive for surgical video and images for local or remote access by medical professionals and authorized users.
To learn more about the 4Klear “Lite” Medical Camera, click here: https://medxchange.com/4klear-lite/
This first to market native 4K medical camera (4Klear) has at its core a native 4K CMOS chip that produces 4K UHD 50/60hz video at state-of-the-art BT.2020 10 Bit 4:2:2 color gamut with multiple video outputs (12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0, Quad-SDI & 3G-SDI)
- Integrated 4K Recording & Still Capture
- Image Management workflow with physician preferences
- Unlimited camera scene files for each specialty
- Integrated 12.7cm multi-touch screen for camera/recorder controls
- Options for DICOM integration and live video over ip streaming (rtsp)
- MedxstreamPlus *, an iOS App that allows the user to wirelessly control the camera and functions via encrypted connection
- Documented API for System Integrators
To learn more about the Evolution4K, click here: https://medxchange.com/evolution4k/
To learn more about the UIE, click here: https://medxchange.com/uie/
To learn more about the MDSS, click here: https://medxchange.com/mdss/
For product / distribution / private labeling / OEM Board level inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Upcoming Medical Trade Shows 2019:
- AANS 2019 (San Diego) booth #: 2142
- ASCRS 2019 (San Diego) booth #: 2106
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-the-4klear-lite-native-4k-c-mount-medical-camera-will-be-demonstrated-at-the-upcoming-aans-and-ascrs-2019-in-san-diego-april-14-16th-and-may-4th–6th-300828182.html
SOURCE Med X Change, Inc.